Now there’s an affordable augmentative and alternative communication application designed specifically for young children. It’s called My First AAC and it’s available for download on the AppStore.
What makes My First AAC unique?
- Intuitive, child-friendly design appropriate for 18 months and older
- More than 250 icons organized by category not alphabetically (mimics natural speech development)
- Child’s voice used in all audio files
- Choice of boy or girl voice also changes gender of child on icons
- Animated icons with sign language for words and phrases like “more” and “all done”
- No in-app purchases
- And More…
For children receiving speech therapy, our intuitive and child-friendly AAC app for the iPad can be a helpful device for communication. To all speech therapists and the young children that you serve, My First AAC is for you!