INJINI NOW AVAILABLE IN THE APP STORE!
More than two years ago, a team of game developers, early learning experts and parents dreamed of designing a suite of games specifically for children with special needs. That dream is now a reality and we’re proud to introduce to you Injini Child Development Game Suite for the iPad.
Injini promotes play-based learning to help young children reach developmental milestones. The games were designed for and tested with children with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and various developmental delays as well as typically developing toddlers and preschoolers – they love it too!
What’s unique about Injini?
- 9 learning games for children with special needs
- Developed in collaboration with early childhood, occupational, and speech experts
- Practices fine motor, spatial awareness, visual & memory processing skills
- Designed for school and home use
- Intuitive game design reduces reliance on parents and therapists – no need for explanations, just play!
- Superb artwork, music and real voice files
- Automatic, gradual level changes support different stages of development
We invite you to experience Injini for yourself by visiting the App Store to download it today.
Come, let’s play!